Learning To Be Alone is Most Important Lessons in Entrepreneurship - Of course, I carve out time within the day or even sometimes the week to have alone time to myself away from any possible distractions. Usually I’ll (tell my wife where I’ll be ;) ) go to a barnes and noble with a pen and my handy notepad and sit there for 30 minutes to an hour and meditate on ideas and visualize where I want my blog and my business to go. I’ll write down all the ideas I get and when I have a moment I share them with my 2 closest business mentors.

Learning To Be Alone is Most Important Lessons in Entrepreneurship

This helps me get alone time and allows me to meditate over the vision of my business (self-reliance) and at the same time share I can ideas with other to entrepreneurs to get their feedback and insights for continued growth and improvement (mastermind with other professionals).

This is something I had to learn for myself when even my family turn their backs to me. The only person I had to rely on was myself. Thank the lord I made it out of that situation, but it was defintally a situation I would change for the world.

When your backs up against the wall that’s when you really show yourself what your made of inside. It all starts with being alone. You should jump into a partnership if you don’t if even know what it takes to handle things on your own. If things go south you will be in a very bad position. Read also: Entrepreneurship: Learning to be Alone

Everyone needs their alone time. Personally I’m the type of person that can produce surrounded by people, but when alone I’m on a completely different level. The focus I have is much higher and everyday I’m alone with my work it gets that much stronger. I couldn’t think of another place better than Barnes & Noble! I’m shocked you haven’t seen me strolling through there.

I think that balance is always the right direction. I value the time I have alone – and have learned a lot from it. However, multiple minds working in the right direction have benefited me the most. I do find that being an excellent team player requires one to be self-reliant first.

I believe that the ability to be self-sufficient, happy and peaceful in your own company is a wonderful gifts to have been granted as a human. I know we humans are hotwired to be social creatures but personally I feel strange and disoriented if I am in a position (for example being a guest in somebody’s house) where I can’t find some time to be alone and get back in touch with my thoughts.

Let me tell you that you are not alone in the sense that you feel strange in another persons house, because it is not your space. It’s someone elses and it feels like you can never truly be alone and at peace. I feel a similar feeling having to ask another person for help. I will if I truly can’t help myself, but before I go to another person you better believe ima give it my all to help myself. I pride myself in learning how to handle tough situations on my own.

You make a very good point if you indeed find friends you must make sure they are friends you can truely trust. It seems like my life is full of experiences I learned from now that I look back on it. Picking the right friends was another situation that I have to learn from experience. It’s hard to know you can trust somebody, but when you do never let them go. You won’t find many people in your life you can say you truely trust.

No one is going to be looking out for you like you can look out for yourself. This is why no one can make success happen for you. You have to decide how bad you want it and figure out the steps it’s going to take you to get there!

The only way you will get anywhere in this life we live is to make moves in that direction. You have to make moves for yourself and keep moving. It’s only up to you to make a way for yourself. No one will be to blame except for… Well… YOU, if you aren’t in the position you were hoping for.

When you figure out what you want the most let nothing or anyone stop you. Be determined to find a way no matter e circumstance and in the dark you will find light.

No doubt, there is a power and force that comes from the man or woman that embraces their individualism and the idea that one must choose their own destiny. At the same time though, and on a more spiritual note, I think we must all recognize that we’re never alone. Divinity is always with us, just waiting to help. Every day I teach this to my children and I feel the concept of ‘You are not alone’ is critical to man’s ultimate happiness.

I was homeless for about a month before I was able to get on my 2 feet. In that short month I had to learn how to survive on my own as a kid without a clue of where to begin. I only had myself, and there were many times I needed that extra bit of support. The support did show up when I wanted so I had to learn to be alone. This post was an exact reflection of what I learned. I will never be homeless again unless, God has it made that I be that way. The fact is that I am too determined to let myself slip up again. No more slips up not now not ever!

You are absolutely right we are truly never alone. God always has your back and he has always had mine even when I felt alone he was there helping me make my way. When I wrote this article I was talking from more of a people to people theme. You can never be free of God’s will weather you want or not. I was aiming towards the people currently in your life.

One of the best things I do is to spend at least five minutes every morning doing nothing except listening to my inner voice. This alone time gives me the direction I need to make better decisions. It’s great that you spend time alone every morning listening to your inner voice. I bet in your alone time you are able to make smart decisions about bettering your position. Everyone could use some alone time.

We are born alone and we’ll die alone. The only person we can ever count on 100 percent is ourselves. Once we learn to be alone and do for ourselves we won’t go looking for others to fulfill us in life, and when we enter relationships not being needy they tend to work out better.By relationships I mean all relationships not just romantic ones. We are free to allow the other person to be who they are because we’re so solid in our ability to do for ourselves.

The only person you can 100 percent count on is yourself. You are the only one who can make a future for yourself. No one will work for or with you if you don’t first show you know how to handle business.

I think a girl that didn’t need me and could handle business all on her own would be an extremely attractive girl. Same goes vice-versa. That is why the most successful people you attract most of the opposite sexes. People are drawn to a person that is self dependent.

Another great benefit of learning to be alone is showing yourself you have what it takes to help yourself. Before you can help another person you have to be able to at least better your own positioning.

Disqus Comments